top of page

Building Permits

Attention Residents…..In Town, Maple Trails, Oakmont, Estes Park and Prairie Hollow…

Any improvements that are planned to be made on your home, such as Fence (Privacy or Chain), Pool (In-ground or above), Roof, Driveways, patios, decks just to name a few, will REQUIRE A BUILDING PERMIT!!

If you mistakenly started a project without a permit, please contact the Town of Ingalls and we will get you what you need to continue your project. The office hours are Monday through Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm. You can also contact Cathy at 317-485-4321 extension 2 for additional information on getting you the Building Permit Application and assessing the fees for your project. Once these two things are established then you will receive your Building Permit.

You can find our Building Permit Application on our website:

If you are out and about and you notice work being done on a property and you see no Building Permit posted, please call the office and give us the address and we will have our Inspector check out the work that is being done.

If you are planning on some home improvements and you are not sure if a permit is required, please call the Town of Ingalls office and select #2 and speak with Cathy.

You can find our Building Permit Application on our website: This application can be filled out and emailed to:

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thank you

Town of Ingalls

bottom of page